Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nappers.



Ryan and I are currently in California lending a helping hand (or breaking hand in Ryan's case as he has broken three things so far...well, three that I know of) to my in-laws who just welcomed their twelfth baby. I love my sweet, new brother-in-law, Ciaran Joseph. And I love that Ryan has a future playmate for an uncle. Future is a key word since I don't think aggressively patting the baby's face constitutes as playing. No worries, he sprinkles in some wide open mouthed kisses as well.

Today, their nap times synced up and allowed for some uncle and nephew bonding and mother's-heart-melting. 




Same lips, different hair. 





3 comments :

  1. Your son is SO cute! Following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so sweet! Congratulations to your extended family on a new little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! Chris's family seems amazing.. and I'm pretty sure his mom is superwoman! Please do a post some time about her mothering style... possibly even tips and advice from her as a mom of 12? I would definitely bookmark that one for future notice! :)

    ReplyDelete