Happy Friday, all! This volume of quick takes will mostly be focused on my brother-in-law and my son because Uncle Johnny is visiting, and, well when that happens, it pretty much takes over our life in a very good way. Plus, we are gearing up for a busy weekend so if I don't publish these super, super quick takes right now, I won't at all...like every other weekend.
1. We have always curiously wondered if Ryan would call Johnny, "Uncle Johnny," or, "Johnny." Being my mother's daughter, I heavily favor the uncle option, but, you know, when Uncle Johnny is two years and three months older than Ryan, I'm kind of fighting an extremely steep uphill battle. Don't even get me started thinking about how steep of an uphill the whole, "Uncle Ciaran," battle will be. Eeeeeek. BUT, I do have video evidence that at one point in his life, Ryan declared, "Uncle," to Johnny, and he wasn't surrendering in a typical strength battle between boys. Click and enjoy the moment with me.
Uncle! from Katrina on Vimeo.
2. And here are Johnny and Ryan in still form rather than high quality video.
3. Life is pretty sweet when you get to swing with your son and your brother, right?
4. From the mouths of babes. Luckily, there is a babe in my belly.
5. This week I finally transported the rest of my blogs to Bloglovin', and I'm enjoying the switch so far! Except that I don't seem to be able to comment on blogs using it from my phone? I always have to open Safari or Chrome in order to actually leave a comment. Anyone know how I can fix that?
6. I also finally updated my social media buttons on the right hand side (full disclosure: I typed and erased "left" twice before I finally got it correct that the right is the right!) so you may peruse, if you would like.
7. And the third finally of the quick takes...I finally made this thing official and created a page on the book. Come say, "Hello!"
Head on over to Jen to read some much more interesting takes.