Saturday, June 29, 2013

23 Weeks



To do list: remove chipped nail polish from two weeks ago

The baby is 23 weeks today! I found out this week that I missed an appointment at the beginning of June...oops. We had our 18 weeks ultrasound so I think my pregnancy brain just forgot about the appointment the next week since I had just been to the hospital for the ultrasound. Second pregnancies are definitely different. Once again, not much to report from this week pregnancy wise other than sweet kicks and pregnant sneezes. Ryan and I got to meet our friends' new baby yesterday. Ryan pointed at the baby and then walked over to me and kissed my belly like he does so many times a day. Please keep loving babies, little toddler of ours.

1 comment :

  1. You look so pretty! I love the skirt paired with the denim. Oh, and I have polish only on my big toes on both feet because the rest has chipped off. I keep meaning to repaint them, but who wants to spend the time? :)

    ReplyDelete